The role that technology plays in our lives is ever increasing. It is therefore crucial for our youth to gain skills to harness and manage the use of technology. The InfoComm Club (ICC) seeks to stretch and deepen students’ knowledge in tech and media through various learning programmes in such areas as Videography, Game Design and Programming, Makers and Artificial Intelligence. With curated programmes and activities, members of ICC will be able to ignite their passion and develop computational thinking and other 21st Century Competencies.
Get ready to solve the world’s greatest problems and showcase your skills! Along the way, learn to work effectively in teams, sharpen your mind and express your inner creativity.
- Artificial Intelligence
- App/Game Design
- VR/AR Design
- Python Programming
- Drones Programming
- 2023 – National Olympiad in Informatics (1 Silver)
- 2022 – Infocomm Media Club Youth Awards – Tech Category (Accomplishment)
- 2022 – Bebras Competition (1 Gold, 3 Silvers, 4 Bronzes, 5 Honorable Mentions)
- 2022 – Design Thinking with Robotics and Computational Thinking (2 Golds, 1 Silver, 4 Bronzes)
- 2022 – National Software Competition (1 Bronze)
- 2021 − National Software Competition (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronzes)
Please click on this link for CCA schedule and contact details of CCA teachers.