ZWinds, established in 1987, focuses on nurturing our students’ hearts and minds through music-making, cultivating active listening, perseverance and team spirit.
Through learning and working together in their sections, members not only learn to make music, they also cultivate skills and dispositions like effective communication, relationship management and social awareness, which help them to develop into effective leaders. Performing together as a full band develops confidence whilst creating opportunities for the band members to foster camaraderie.
ZWinds has always been one big family. We show care and appreciation to one another and motivate each other to develop to our fullest potential while keeping alive the passion we have for music.
- Performances at school events and celebrations
- Performances at community and national events
- Full band and Sectional practices coached by professional conductors and tutors
- Master Classes
- Band Exchange Programme
- Team Bonding Days
- 2023 Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation – Certificate of Accomplishment (Band – Concert)
- 2022 Singapore International Band Festival – Silver
- 2021 Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation – Certificate of Distinction (Band – Concert)
- 2021 Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation – Certificate of Distinction (Band – Percussion Ensemble)
- 2019 Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation – Certificate of Accomplishment (Band – Concert)
Please click on this link for CCA schedule and contact details of CCA teachers.