Zhonghua Secondary School Parent Support Group was set up in September 2001 with the blessing of the school.
It started with about 60 parents and has since grown to a membership of 441 parents in 2011.
ZHSS PSG Committee
School and parents collaborate in the PSG, share a common vision and goal with the school.
A Network of Support
PSG creates a network of links for the parents, school and the community.
- To provide a supportive network for parents to communicate with each other as well as with the school.
- To provide opportunities for parents to be involved in school programmes and activities.
- To help explain and disseminate school policies to parents.
- To encourage parents to contribute to the school by way of tapping on their skills, professional knowledge or other resources so as to organize enrichment classes or workshops for students or parents.
- To help parents feel that they are part of the school family/community.