The Mission of the Girls’ Brigade is to develop each girl and officer to her fullest potential by equipping, empowering and enabling Every Girl to be a Leader and Every Officer a Servant Leader. Members of the Girls’ Brigade are imbued with good moral values through involvement in various service-learning activities and sharing of personal experiences.
Our aims are to help our girls to:
- Develop self-awareness, build healthy self-esteem and gain healthy perspectives and values
- Participate in physical recreation and physical skills to develop poise, confidence, and a positive and persevering attitude
- Continuously learn new skills for life-long learning
- Learn to relate to others and work as part of a team
- Nurture a spirit of empathy and to love and care for our home, community country and world.
In the Girls’ Brigade, members are given various opportunities to hone their leadership skills and dispositions through the planning of games, weekly Parade activities and in committee work. Our company’s programmes have fostered in our girls attributes like confidence, team work and resilience. Members forge close relationships with others across different levels, and with their officers and teachers. This camaraderie has allowed the girls to learn from one another, inspire their peers and work effectively together.
- Character Building
- Recruits Camp
- Year-end Camp
- Dr Low Guat Tin Challenge
- National Drill Competition
- GB Friend-in-Deed (GBFD)
- Leadership Conference
- National Drill Competition 2023 – Team 1 (Gold), Team 2 (Silver)
- Company Award – Gold (2022)
- Dr Low Guat Tin Challenge – Gold (2022)
Please click on this link for CCA schedule and contact details of CCA teachers.